|Registration is closed
Schedule of events:
Thursday, May 3rd:
· Float Building for our 50th Parade Entry
· Keg on the Porch at the TG House (collection will be taken for kegs)
Friday, May 4th :
· More Float Building
· Keg on the Porch at the Frat House (collection will be taken for kegs)
NEW EVENT INFO:
· ***Tom Walker passed away last fall. His wife Becky and her good friend Michelle Waldon (Turk’s wife) are having a Celebration of life gathering for Tom at the OASIS on Friday, May 4th from 4:30 – 6pm.
· 6pm to 10pm – Meet at the Oasis for food & libations! Musical Performance by Southbound! ($2.00/person at the door)
Saturday, May 5th :
· Final Float Prep
· Meet at the House at 8am to gather and head to the Parade Line-up (float must be at line-up by 9am)
· Walk with the float in the Parade (or ride the float for some of us old guys that want to ride on and walk with the float) others meet at the Downtown park to watch the Parade – Parade starts at 10am!
· 1pm to 4pm: Kegs and Hot Dogs at the house, Pick up Main Event Registration packets and wrist bands.
· 5pm - 50th MAIN EVENT Anniversary Celebration at Manzanita Place (same place as Charlie’s Celebration of Life)
· 5-6pm – Happy Hour at the Manzanita Place Bar!
· 6 – 7:30pm – Buffet Dinner, Special Announcements & Slide Show of TG Memories!
· 8 – 10pm: Dancing and Celebrating 50 Years to the Music performed by Decades!
Sunday, May 7th: **NEW MEETING TIME**
· 11am - Alumni Meeting @ the TG House